vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema
58 Posts in diesem Thema (offen)
Seiten (4): < zurück 1 (2) 3 4 weiter >
Autor
Beitrag
RonStoppable-san ist offline RonStoppable-san  
Diesen Beitrag melden   #16
25 Beiträge - Bueno Nacho Filialleiter
i like that, i am online between 18,00 and 20,00 this evening.
and yes i do now a few germany words, but i did never have to spell them, that was yesterday the first time
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 10:25
nach weiteren Posts von RonStoppable-san suchen RonStoppable-san`s Profil ansehen RonStoppable-san eine E-Mail senden RonStoppable-san eine Kurznachricht senden RonStoppable-san zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Kim+Ron=Love ist offline Kim+Ron=Love  
Diesen Beitrag melden   #17
1009 Beiträge - Superschurke
Kim+Ron=Love`s alternatives Ego
for the first try it was good^^
if you want to say good night on german you have to say "gute nacht"
cool i dont no yet because our washing machine is damaged and we have to wash our clothes at our grandmas house
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 16:36
nach weiteren Posts von Kim+Ron=Love suchen Kim+Ron=Love`s Profil ansehen Kim+Ron=Love eine Kurznachricht senden Kim+Ron=Love zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Diesen Beitrag melden   #18
ok thanx i will remember that, i hope that the washing machine will be fixed soon ;)
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 16:52
nach weiteren Posts von RonStoppable-san suchen RonStoppable-san`s Profil ansehen RonStoppable-san eine E-Mail senden RonStoppable-san eine Kurznachricht senden RonStoppable-san zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Diesen Beitrag melden   #19
i hope so too^^
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 18:14
nach weiteren Posts von Kim+Ron=Love suchen Kim+Ron=Love`s Profil ansehen Kim+Ron=Love eine Kurznachricht senden Kim+Ron=Love zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Drake ist offline Drake  
Diesen Beitrag melden   #20
Leidenschaftlicher Zeichner, KP-Projekt Storyboard
703 Beiträge - Amok laufender Golfer
Drake`s alternatives Ego
Hey there, RonStoppable-San^^
Welcome to our Page, sitdown, relax and have fun

Drake^^
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 19:28
nach weiteren Posts von Drake suchen Drake`s Profil ansehen Drake eine E-Mail senden Drake eine Kurznachricht senden Drake`s Homepage besuchen Drake zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
RE: Diesen Beitrag melden   #21
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Drake

Hey there, RonStoppable-San^^
Welcome to our Page, sitdown, relax and have fun

Drake^^

thanx i wll do that for sure.
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 21:15
Diesen Beitrag melden   #22
hey RonStoppable-san!
have you noticed the truck in my signature?^^
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 21:33
Diesen Beitrag melden   #23
yeah my friend, i did watch it, its a verry nice pic, but not real richt, when i did make the pic bigger i thought i did see some signs from animatie, but its realy nice,
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 22:41
Diesen Beitrag melden   #24
and what do you guys think of my sign??
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 22:48
Diesen Beitrag melden   #25
yeah...its a simulation called "German Truck Simulator" its a nice game but if you want to drive real trucks you have to get modifications oder mods...becuaso the publisher, SCS Software, was getting only from MAN the license to rebuilt the truck for the game....other trucks like daf scania or volvo are called there dav swift and vaillant, but the look like real^^
i get the truck from the www and the skin is 100% by me.....no matter what anybody says...i look Kim Possible and i'm proud of it!
for that reason i made the truck because i want to show the others what i like to look and be proud of it.
if you want to play it...the game costs in germany 30 euros^^

yeah your signature is cool^^

nice greetz
emanuel
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 22:58
Carvers Friend ist offline Carvers Friend  
Diesen Beitrag melden   #26
Tech-Admin
500 Beiträge - Amok laufender Golfer
Zitat
Original geschrieben von RonStoppable-san

and what do you guys think of my sign??

As admin, I think its too big.
Same for you, Kim+Ron=Love. You should know this, cause you can read the board rules. Its not allowed to set an signature that takes more than 10 lines.

Anyways... welcome to the rs.de-board.
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 23:13
nach weiteren Posts von Carvers Friend suchen Carvers Friend`s Profil ansehen Carvers Friend eine E-Mail senden Carvers Friend eine Kurznachricht senden Carvers Friend`s Homepage besuchen Carvers Friend zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
RE: Diesen Beitrag melden   #27
emanue, can you help me.
I want to put in an avatar to, but i cant find the right place to fo that.
Can you tell me where to do that??
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 23:25
Diesen Beitrag melden   #28
@Carvers Friend....
really? but i cant decide what i want to show you....^^
my first ff or my KP Showtruck....i sleep over a night tomorrow i decide^^
@ RonStoppable-san....
sorry i cant help you ive get my avatar from the ones that you can chose here....but i'm sure that one of our nice admins can help you^^

i go to bed...i'm ill....influenza...
i hope tommorow its better^^
good night @ all!
nice greetz
emanuel
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 23:49
RE: Diesen Beitrag melden   #29
Okeey my friend, i hope you will be better soon.

But what i did mean, i have a avatar but i dont know how i have to put it in my profile.

here is the avatar that i use:

Beitrag vom 20.10.2010 - 00:39
Eru ist offline Eru  
RE: i am new Diesen Beitrag melden   #30
Administrator
1450 Beiträge - Superschurke
Zitat
Original geschrieben von RonStoppable-san

Hello everybody.
First i want to say sorry to you all that i write this message in Englisch, the problem is i just dont speak German.
Now here is the reason i contact you guys.
I am from the Netherlands, and i did start a forum for the Save Kim Possible movement.
I do need to now a few thing about the fight in Europe.
Before i did send my mails to Disney America.
But i am sure that there must be a adres/email adres or/and a telephone number in europe that i can contact.
Can you guys tell me the proper cotacts that i can use, can i contact Disney in the Netherlands, or must i contact Disney in Germany??

I appriciate al the help that i can get.

Regards, RonStoppable-san.

Misschien kun je ook op Nederlands schrijven. Ik heb deze mooie taal op school geleert, maar ben echt veel vergeten. Het lezen en verstaan gaat nog meer of minder goed, dus denk ik, dat ik lezen kan, wat je wilt zeggen. Alleen maar mag je niet verwachten, dat ik Nederlands ook nog kan schrijven of spreken.

Ik ben echt blij over jouw beslissing, een nederlandse kp-forum te maken. Er was eens een website (kim-possible.nl of kimpossible.nl), maar die is sinds twee of drie jaren ... weg (verdwijnt?). Het is fantastisch, dat iemand nu uiteindelijk probeert een nieuwe nederlandse website te starten.
Maar het spijt me, dat ik je niet kan helpen, ik ken geen nederlandse mail-adres van Disney. Misschien kan iemand van dit forum helpen:
http://www.disneyinfo.nl/forum/index.php

I don't know if I made mistakes (and how many), it's just too long ago, that I've written something in dutch. But I hope you understood what I wanted to say, otherwise just tell me what you don't unterstand and I'll answer in English.
Beitrag vom 22.10.2010 - 23:24
nach weiteren Posts von Eru suchen Eru`s Profil ansehen Eru eine E-Mail senden Eru eine Kurznachricht senden Eru`s Homepage besuchen Eru zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Baumstruktur - Signaturen anzeigen
Seiten (4): < zurück 1 (2) 3 4 weiter >
vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema

Gehe zu:  
Es ist / sind gerade keine registrierte(r) Benutzer und 228 Gäste online. Neuester Benutzer: Johneames
Es sind gerade keine Benutzer im Chat.
Mit 1296 Besuchern waren am 01.02.2008 - 21:18 die meisten Besucher gleichzeitig online.
Alles gute zum Geburtstag    Wir gratulieren ganz herzlich zum Geburtstag:
Drake (36)
aktive Themen der letzten 24 Stunden - Top-User

© by ron-stoppable.de
Seite in 0.26980 sec generiert