Kim+Ron=Love ist offline Kim+Ron=Love  
Diesen Beitrag melden   #31
1009 Beiträge - Superschurke
Kim+Ron=Love`s alternatives Ego
@ Eru
you've been in netherlands? for real?
how is life there?
Beitrag vom 22.10.2010 - 23:28
nach weiteren Posts von Kim+Ron=Love suchen Kim+Ron=Love`s Profil ansehen Kim+Ron=Love eine Kurznachricht senden Kim+Ron=Love zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Eru ist offline Eru  
Diesen Beitrag melden   #32
Administrator
1450 Beiträge - Superschurke
I've never been longer than one day in the Netherlands (ok, once - when I was a small child, it were two or three days). Just grew up near the border and learned it the last three years I went to school. After school I planed to study "media en cultuur" ("media and culture") in Amsterdam and even was accepted by the university, but never did the final step. I didn't have the courage to live and study in a country which language I don't speak fluently.
Maybe there will come a time when I will regret that decision.

Anyway, that's why I can write, or at least read, (a bit) dutch.

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Eru am 22.10.2010 - 23:45.
Beitrag vom 22.10.2010 - 23:44
nach weiteren Posts von Eru suchen Eru`s Profil ansehen Eru eine E-Mail senden Eru eine Kurznachricht senden Eru`s Homepage besuchen Eru zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Diesen Beitrag melden   #33
wow cool^^
i can imagine how it is to live and study in a foreign country...i was three weeks in denmark on school....pupils exchange.....ouwh f*ck man this was a hard time....
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 00:03
nach weiteren Posts von Kim+Ron=Love suchen Kim+Ron=Love`s Profil ansehen Kim+Ron=Love eine Kurznachricht senden Kim+Ron=Love zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
KpKimberly ist offline KpKimberly  
Diesen Beitrag melden   #34
424 Beiträge - Böses Helferlein
KpKimberly`s alternatives Ego
Welcome to rs.de
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 10:49
nach weiteren Posts von KpKimberly suchen KpKimberly`s Profil ansehen KpKimberly eine Kurznachricht senden KpKimberly`s Homepage besuchen KpKimberly zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
RonStoppable-san ist offline RonStoppable-san  
RE: RE: i am new Diesen Beitrag melden   #35
25 Beiträge - Bueno Nacho Filialleiter
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Eru

Zitat
Original geschrieben von RonStoppable-san

Hello everybody.
First i want to say sorry to you all that i write this message in Englisch, the problem is i just dont speak German.
Now here is the reason i contact you guys.
I am from the Netherlands, and i did start a forum for the Save Kim Possible movement.
I do need to now a few thing about the fight in Europe.
Before i did send my mails to Disney America.
But i am sure that there must be a adres/email adres or/and a telephone number in europe that i can contact.
Can you guys tell me the proper cotacts that i can use, can i contact Disney in the Netherlands, or must i contact Disney in Germany??

I appriciate al the help that i can get.

Regards, RonStoppable-san.

Misschien kun je ook op Nederlands schrijven. Ik heb deze mooie taal op school geleert, maar ben echt veel vergeten. Het lezen en verstaan gaat nog meer of minder goed, dus denk ik, dat ik lezen kan, wat je wilt zeggen. Alleen maar mag je niet verwachten, dat ik Nederlands ook nog kan schrijven of spreken.

Ik ben echt blij over jouw beslissing, een nederlandse kp-forum te maken. Er was eens een website (kim-possible.nl of kimpossible.nl), maar die is sinds twee of drie jaren ... weg (verdwijnt?). Het is fantastisch, dat iemand nu uiteindelijk probeert een nieuwe nederlandse website te starten.
Maar het spijt me, dat ik je niet kan helpen, ik ken geen nederlandse mail-adres van Disney. Misschien kan iemand van dit forum helpen:
http://www.disneyinfo.nl/forum/index.php

I don't know if I made mistakes (and how many), it's just too long ago, that I've written something in dutch. But I hope you understood what I wanted to say, otherwise just tell me what you don't unterstand and I'll answer in English.

Wow, dat is echt goed. geloof me ik had geen enkel probleem om te begrijpen wat je geschreven had, ik maak het zelden mee dat iemand van een ander land zo goed nederlands schrijft, mijn complimenten.

En wat betreft het forum, ja idd, er is hier in nederland wel heel weinig annimo om Kim te redden.
Maar ik ga het gewoon Proberen, ik ben nog steeds bezig met het opbouwen, het gaat niet zo erg snel, heb zo iets
nog nooit eerder gedaan, dus ik zal gaande weg moeten leren hoe alles werkt, het duurt misschien wat langer, maar het is geen race, en uiteindelijk kom ik toch wel waar ik wezen moet

And no you dont have to answer in dutch my Englisch is good enough to speak and write with most people around the world, off cource except for the French, the are to proud to speak another language other than French
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 18:55
nach weiteren Posts von RonStoppable-san suchen RonStoppable-san`s Profil ansehen RonStoppable-san eine E-Mail senden RonStoppable-san eine Kurznachricht senden RonStoppable-san zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
RE: Diesen Beitrag melden   #36
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Kim+Ron=Love

@ Eru
you've been in netherlands? for real?
how is life there?

Hahaha yeah for real, i am from the Netherlands, but what a question, how is life there by you guys, probably the same as here in the Netherlands, the only difference is that we speak Dutch and you guys speak German. and that in the dutch we are allowd the have softdrugs, i think that that is the biggest difference there is :rolleve:
except for that, we have the same europian problems, there is no big difference,
So life here in the Netherlands are alomst the same as by you guys in Germany.
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 19:01
nach weiteren Posts von RonStoppable-san suchen RonStoppable-san`s Profil ansehen RonStoppable-san eine E-Mail senden RonStoppable-san eine Kurznachricht senden RonStoppable-san zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Diesen Beitrag melden   #37
the drug-thing i know...we've been one day with our school class in amsterdam...12 guxs from my class have bought drugs themselves and were catched at the border xD
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 20:43
RE: Diesen Beitrag melden   #38
Zitat

the drug-thing i know...we've been one day with our school class in amsterdam...12 guxs from my class have bought drugs themselves and were catched at the border xD

hahahaha damnd stupid, if you buy stuf in the Netherlands, you can better smoke it up before you come near off the borders
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 20:58
Diesen Beitrag melden   #39
it was not allowed to smoke in the bus xD
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 21:00
Diesen Beitrag melden   #40
hahaha shit happens.

how do you guys that in Germany?? i know for sure that people can buy cannabis and other stuf if you know the right person. and what is the punishment when the police finds it in your pocket?
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 21:05
Diesen Beitrag melden   #41
it counts how many it is....if its more than 500 gram you have to pay a lot of money....
if its more than 1 kg you have to go to prison for half a year i think...i dont know wxactly...its not important for me to know it because i dont dealing drugs
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 21:14
Diesen Beitrag melden   #42
but i also know how it is to work in a foreign country.
I did work for 1 and a half years in France.
And when i did go to France i did not speak one word France.
I did work for a farmer, it was hard work and a very hard period, but i am glad that i did have the possibility to do that for one time.
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 21:16
Diesen Beitrag melden   #43
yeah^^
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 21:18
RE: Diesen Beitrag melden   #44
Zitat

it counts how many it is....if its more than 500 gram you have to pay a lot of money....
if its more than 1 kg you have to go to prison for half a year i think...i dont know wxactly...its not important for me to know it because i dont dealing drugs

No indeed, i dont deal to, but i do have a lot of friends that do.
not only canabis, but also harddrugs.
crazy shit, i never tryd it and i stil dont want to.
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 21:27
i am new Diesen Beitrag melden   #45
Hey all.

I did make some vids for the FFF.
If you like to see them you canfind them by the following links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sukRgK1Rguw 100% Kim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSAFDfRjunE Kim Possible save me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNcIShsMsYs Kim Possible fight for 5

I hope you like them and if you have any feedback, then please let me hear it.
Beitrag vom 23.10.2010 - 21:33
Baumstruktur - Signaturen anzeigen
Seiten (4): < zurück 1 2 (3) 4 weiter >
vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema

Gehe zu:  
Es ist / sind gerade keine registrierte(r) Benutzer und 247 Gäste online. Neuester Benutzer: Johneames
Es sind gerade keine Benutzer im Chat.
Mit 1296 Besuchern waren am 01.02.2008 - 21:18 die meisten Besucher gleichzeitig online.
Alles gute zum Geburtstag    Wir gratulieren ganz herzlich zum Geburtstag:
Drake (36)
aktive Themen der letzten 24 Stunden - Top-User

© by ron-stoppable.de
Seite in 0.23859 sec generiert