58 Posts in diesem Thema (offen)
Seiten (4): (1) 2 3 weiter >
Autor
Beitrag
RonStoppable-san ist offline RonStoppable-san  
i am new Diesen Beitrag melden   #1
25 Beiträge - Bueno Nacho Filialleiter
Hello everybody.
First i want to say sorry to you all that i write this message in Englisch, the problem is i just dont speak German.
Now here is the reason i contact you guys.
I am from the Netherlands, and i did start a forum for the Save Kim Possible movement.
I do need to now a few thing about the fight in Europe.
Before i did send my mails to Disney America.
But i am sure that there must be a adres/email adres or/and a telephone number in europe that i can contact.
Can you guys tell me the proper cotacts that i can use, can i contact Disney in the Netherlands, or must i contact Disney in Germany??

I appriciate al the help that i can get.

Regards, RonStoppable-san.

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RonStoppable-san am 18.10.2010 - 20:22.
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 20:20
nach weiteren Posts von RonStoppable-san suchen RonStoppable-san`s Profil ansehen RonStoppable-san eine E-Mail senden RonStoppable-san eine Kurznachricht senden RonStoppable-san zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Kim+Ron=Love ist offline Kim+Ron=Love  
Diesen Beitrag melden   #2
1009 Beiträge - Superschurke
Kim+Ron=Love`s alternatives Ego
yes...äähm..hello
i try to wirte in english but my last english lesson was 4 years ago so i don't know if you understand what i'm writing here
yes...i'm only here since two moth so i dont know exactly what email-contacs you need etc...
but maybe one of our admins can help you^^
and here's a tip:
if you want to, contact disney holland and germany thats increasing the pressure on disney to make a new season

i hope some other gy than me can help you
good luck and dont forget to fight für five!

nice greets
emanuel
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 22:04
nach weiteren Posts von Kim+Ron=Love suchen Kim+Ron=Love`s Profil ansehen Kim+Ron=Love eine Kurznachricht senden Kim+Ron=Love zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Bitterschock ist offline Bitterschock  
Diesen Beitrag melden   #3
800 Beiträge - Amok laufender Golfer
Bitterschock`s alternatives Ego
Welcome RonStoppable-san,
I`m sure that the admins can help you^^
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 22:19
nach weiteren Posts von Bitterschock suchen Bitterschock`s Profil ansehen Bitterschock eine E-Mail senden Bitterschock eine Kurznachricht senden Bitterschock zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Diesen Beitrag melden   #4
thanx for the warm welcome.
And Emanuel, there is nothing worng wth your Englisch, its nearly perfect!! ;)

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von RonStoppable-san am 18.10.2010 - 22:29.
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 22:29
nach weiteren Posts von RonStoppable-san suchen RonStoppable-san`s Profil ansehen RonStoppable-san eine E-Mail senden RonStoppable-san eine Kurznachricht senden RonStoppable-san zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Diesen Beitrag melden   #5
wow....i'm proud of myself...xD
no but thank you....i always think if i wirte englsih nobody could understand it....^^
thank you
nice greetz
emanuel
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 22:57
nach weiteren Posts von Kim+Ron=Love suchen Kim+Ron=Love`s Profil ansehen Kim+Ron=Love eine Kurznachricht senden Kim+Ron=Love zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
RE: Diesen Beitrag melden   #6
your welcome emanuel
but remenber everybody makes sometimes a fault, there are we human for, and thats what we do, the upside is that we humans can learn pretty fast.
when i can i use my Englisch, in games contacts etc. etc.
this way i keep my Englisch up to date.
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 23:04
Diesen Beitrag melden   #7
its funny:
if i write or talk to another person and i know that he/she can speak german too im not nervous...if i talk to another person and i know that he/she could not speak german im getting nervous.....really f***in nervosu...xD
i know nobody is perfect^^
the only way i keep my english up to date is reading english fanfictions oder i play billirad at gametwist.de....i've already played with a guy from belgium austraila new zeland and from japanese^^
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 23:08
Diesen Beitrag melden   #8
thats funny, K+R=L write competition with me xD
so RS-san have fun in this Forum (is that a english word?), well all door are open for you an your dues. Farewell!
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 23:10
nach weiteren Posts von Bitterschock suchen Bitterschock`s Profil ansehen Bitterschock eine E-Mail senden Bitterschock eine Kurznachricht senden Bitterschock zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Diesen Beitrag melden   #9
Thats is something that will disepear in time.
5 years ago i did get a 9.8 for my Englisch examen, and still i make mistakes, but did did learn myself to not care if i did make a mistake, life is nothing els than falling down and climbing up.
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 23:14
RE: Diesen Beitrag melden   #10
Zitat
Original geschrieben von Bitterschock

thats funny, K+R=L write competition with me xD
so RS-san have fun in this Forum (is that a english word?), well all door are open for you an your dues. Farewell!

Yes my friend al your words where Englisch.
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 23:17
Diesen Beitrag melden   #11
a 9.8? wow its good^^
our marks in germany were 1 till 6
1 is very good and 6 is failure and i've get in my englsih examen in the 10.th grade a good 3, to be more exact a 2.8 and i was one of the best pupils in my whole class (a0 pupils)...but ive aten a piece of dextro energy (Glucose) befor the examen begans and nobody has realized it...that was my luck. i'm a cheater!! xD
well....its 4 years ago.....quite a long time...^^
do you own a playstation 2?
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 23:22
Diesen Beitrag melden   #12
cool, I can after all english.
what do you mean with 9.8? is that good in Netherland? sry, our note are from 1 (the best) till 6 (very bad)
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 23:27
Diesen Beitrag melden   #13
ive explained it already but thank you Bitterschock

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Kim+Ron=Love am 18.10.2010 - 23:30.
Beitrag vom 18.10.2010 - 23:29
Diesen Beitrag melden   #14
our marks go from 1 til 10 so a 9.8 is nearly perfect,
1 is bad but how higher the numer we get the better we mate the test!! but good people i wish you all a very good night.
aufwienerseen ( i think that my grammatica need some work)
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 00:55
Diesen Beitrag melden   #15
the last word is not english
in germany we eould call it "höllandisch", in english it would be named netherlands...
ooh yeah if i watch on my clock i remember that i have to get up at 9 o clock in the morning....well im going to bed i wish all a good night and RonStoppable-san we going on to talk this evening ok?
gn8 @ all
Beitrag vom 19.10.2010 - 00:59
Baumstruktur - Signaturen anzeigen
Seiten (4): (1) 2 3 weiter >
vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema

Gehe zu:  
Es ist / sind gerade keine registrierte(r) Benutzer und 236 Gäste online. Neuester Benutzer: Johneames
Es sind gerade keine Benutzer im Chat.
Mit 1296 Besuchern waren am 01.02.2008 - 21:18 die meisten Besucher gleichzeitig online.
Alles gute zum Geburtstag    Wir gratulieren ganz herzlich zum Geburtstag:
Fifi1 (28), fifi (28), hotBaby (28), blueracer02 (37)
aktive Themen der letzten 24 Stunden - Top-User

© by ron-stoppable.de
Seite in 0.24200 sec generiert